On Thursday December 19th, come to St. Francis Xavier's Church for a feel-good evening of soulful festive cheer and your favourite Christmas songs featuring:

thegsgc logo

Gardiner Street Gospel Choir & Band

with support acts

Gardiner Street Youth Gospel Choir

Holly Berry and the Christmas Lites

The Secret Jazz Band

There will also be some Christmas cake and other tasty homemade treats to ensure everyone goes home merry and bright!

Doors open at 7:30pm. Performance starts 8pm sharp. Seating unreserved.
Proceeds from ticket sales go directly to funding the choirs performing on the night.

thegsgc photo banner

pmvt logo

Supporting the work of the Peter McVerry Trust

Donations on the night will go towards the Peter McVerry Trust. Fr. McVerry is an integral part of the Gardiner Street community. He has dedicated his life to helping young people experiencing homelessness and since 2005 the Peter McVerry Trust have been working continuously and tirelessly to bring an end to homelessness in Ireland.

If you can't make it on the night but would like to make a donation to the Peter McVerry Trust you can do so through this button. On behalf of the Peter McVerry Trust the Gardiner Street Gospel Choir thank you for your support.

donate-button

Tickets

  • 97% of the funds raised from this donation button will go directly to the Peter McVerry Trust along with any funds raised at the collection on the night of the event . (Please note the remaining 3% covers the cost of the credit card and payment processing providers)
By the power of Tito