Craft Conference 2017
CRAFT is about software craftsmanship, presenting which tools, methods, practices should be part of the toolbox of a modern developer and company, and serving as compass on new technologies, trends.
Workshop days: April 25-26
Conference days: April 27-28
We believe in diversity and equality, we invite everybody to Craft.
Last year 50 people attended Craft through our Diversity Scholarship Program.
Our goal for this year is to provide free ticket for 100 people, and if necessary support their travel and accommodation.
The program helps to support members of underrepresented groups who may not otherwise have the opportunity to attend Craft for financial, social or any other reasons. This includes (but is not limited to): people of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, women and disabled people.
We can achieve this goal with the support of our attendees and sponsors.
If your company is interested to be a Diversity Sponsor, please write to email@example.com.
If you have any problem with the registration, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets Prices in USD
Ticket for Conference Days includes:
- 2 days filled with talks from speakers, practitioners worldwide.
- Conference party on the first session day.
- Breakfast and lunch on every session day, dinner on the first day, all with vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and lactose free options.
- Artisan coffee selection by baristas.
Ticket for a Workshop Day includes:
- Full day workshop.
- Breakfast and lunch (with vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and lactose free options).
- Coffee breaks.
- Drink coupons for our evening meetups.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact us at email@example.com
- Craft Conference aims to be a harassment-free event.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferable before the event until April 20th.
- Tickets are non-transferable afterwards. Tickets are only valid for the signed up ticket holder and can't be given to someone else during the event.