Getting Started with Node.js by YLD
New year, new decade.. why not learn a new skill? Our Node.js course is built to provide you with the fundamentals of one of the most popular JS environments!
The course outline:
- Basic Usage: How to get started with Node.js
- Modules and npm: How to modularise your code and use third party modules
- Callbacks: How to work with asynchronous code in Node.JS
- Timers: How to schedule functions for a future period of time
- Event Emitters: How to handle asynchronous state changes
- Asynchronous Control Flow: Learn ways of working with asynchronous code in Node.JS while preventing callback hell
- Http-with-Node.js: How to use Node.JS' core http module
- Web framework: How to create websites using a web framework
The course will be delivered at the YLD office in Barbican, Central London. Breakfast, lunch and all-day refreshments are included in the ticket. You only need to bring your laptop!
Got any questions regarding the course? Looking for an advanced level or a different stack such as React? Get in touch! Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is not currently available.