Xamarin Dev Days - Pisa
Xamarin Dev Days provide attendees with an intense, hands-on learning experience. Spend the morning exploring mobile development with sessions from Xamarin, our technology partners, and members of your local developer community, then roll up your sleeves for an afternoon dedicated to diving into code.
Join your local Xamarin community at the DotNetToscana that meets regularly covering Xamarin and other mobile topics and be sure to check out the Xamarin Dev Days website to see more cities and dates coming soon.
Each Xamarin Dev Days is unique, but you’ll always walk away with a better understanding of how you can build, test, and monitor native iOS, Android, and Windows apps with Xamarin.
|9:30 - 10:10AM||Intro to Xamarin|
|10:20 - 11:00AM||Xamarin Forms|
|11:10 - 11:50AM||Xamarin + Azure|
|12:00 - 1:00PM||Lunch|
|1:00 - 4:00PM||Hands on Lab|
Local Organizers & Xamarin Experts
- Marco Dal Pino
- Marco Minerva
Local User Group: DotNetToscana
With support from
- What should I bring?
- We encourage you to bring your personal computer to you local Xamarin Dev Days event with Xamarin fully installed to participate in the live coding activities. We have a full guide for both Mac OS X and Windows to help get you started.
- Xamarin experts will be around to help you with any setup, but it is highly encouraged to preconfigure your machines in advance.
- In order to test the part of iOS, for those who do not have a MAC, you can use one of the weekly plans MacInCloud (Europe Server, OS El Capitain) with the option Enable Remote Build Port enabled.
- Will food be provided?
- A complimentary lunch will be provided by sponsors during the event. Food and beverages are determined on a venue-by-venue- basis, but feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Who can sponsor Xamarin Dev Days?
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for either a single event or for multiple Xamarin Dev Days events. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the local organizers, or simply apply as a sponsor!