Xamarin Dev Days - Latham
Get a free hands-on learning experience with your local developer community to explore mobile development through sessions on Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, and Azure Services. Put new knowledge into practice by building a Xamarin.Forms application in the afternoon in a hands-on lab!
Join your local Xamarin community at the Tech Valley .NET developer group that meets regularly covering Xamarin, Azure, and other mobile topics. Be sure to check out the Xamarin Dev Days website to see all the upcoming events around the world.
Each Xamarin Dev Days is unique, but you’ll always walk away with a better understanding of how you can build, test, and monitor native iOS, Android, and Windows apps with Xamarin.
|9:30 - 10:10AM
|Intro to Xamarin
|10:20 - 11:00AM
|11:10 - 11:50AM
|Xamarin + Azure
|12:00 - 1:00PM
|1:00 - 4:00PM
|Hands on Lab
Local Organizers & Xamarin Experts
- Chris Miller - @anotherlab
Local User Group: Tech Valley .NET User Group
Event sponsored by:
- How to Prepare?
- Bring your personal computer fully charged with Xamarin in Visual Studio and Azure installed PRIOR TO EVENT in order to participate in the live coding activities.
- Download Guides:
- Run a FILE->NEW project to complete your installation:
- Watch these videos to create a File -> New App project.
- Get Azure Credits by completing training courses in Dev Essentials.
If you participating in the Hands on Lab, please make sure that you have installed the prerequisites listed above.
Lunch is sponsored by Syncfusion. Each attendee will receive a free license for 1 year for Syncfusion's Essential Studio for Xamarin.