Growth Through Personalization & Customer Journeys
Join us on Wednesday, February 16 at 6pm for our DigiPublish Happy Hour!
Whilst we at World Forum Disrupt prepare for the return of our annual conference, we wanted to host the second of our free evening events!
Join us, as our panel of experts discuss how they are using personalization and customer journeys to drive growth.
Our speakers include:
- Will Roth, Head of Content & Strategy, The Foundry
- Carlos Marales, Director, Digital Analytics & Audience Dev, Foreign Affairs
- Adele Schelling, Growth Manager, Acast
- Jeff Kupietzky, Chief Executive Officer, Jeeng
- Lee Huang, Former VP, Digital Products, Hachette Book Group (Big 5 Book Publisher)
The event will take place at WeWork, 368 9th Avenue (Hudson Yards), Room 5A on the 5th floor. Here is the schedule for the evening:
- 6:00 PM - Registration Opens / Grab a Drink
- 6:30 PM - Panel Begins
- 7:15 PM - Networking Reception
- 8:00 PM - Event Concludes