Shortcut to tech leadership: Accelerate your journey from maker to multiplier
About the workshop
- Exploring Technical Leadership – We explore the breadth and focus of effective technical leadership.
- Leading Technical Topics – We focus on building a technical vision and cover 8 principles of effective technical leadership
- Maker to Multiplier – We show the differences between being a maker (i.e. software engineer) to being a multiplier (i.e. a technical leader) including 5 keys to being a successful multiplier.
- Next Steps – What happens after the workshop and what you can do to continue your technical leadership journey.
Workshop tutor: Pat Kua (Seasoned Technology Leader)
We are pleased to host this workshop online so you can attend from anywhere in the world. For the best experience you will need:
- Internet – Good, reliable Internet access. Recommended minimum is 1Mb/s
- Computer – A computer with the ability to run Zoom and a web browser concurrently.
- Webcam and microphone – As there are group activities, it is recommended you have a webcam and microphone
- A modern Internet Browser – We will use a number of web-based tools. It is recommended you use one of the following: Chrome 52.0 or later, Firefox 52.0. or later, Safari 10 or later, * * Internet Explore 11 or later, Edge version 15 or later. Please check you can access http://miro.com and http://menti.com
- Time – This workshop runs for 4 hours