Cork - KBC presents the WellFest Summer Tour
Saturday 11th August, 11.00 - 15.00, Fitzgerald Park, Cork
Did you miss out on #WellFest2018 in association with KBC? Or maybe you loved it so much it left you wanting more. Great news! KBC presents the WellFest Summer Tour.
On Saturday 11th of August, we will be hosting a free wellness pop-up event in Cork City Centre. This free pop-up is designed to give you a real taste of what WellFest is all about and is sure to leave you feeling refreshed, inspired and uplifted!
Schedule for the day:
- 11.00 - Gates open
- 11.15 - Music and dance themed workout with Fearless Moves
- 11.45 - PT Tom Dalton will take you through a bodyweight circuit
- 12.15 - Light refreshments
- 12.45 - Wellness panel discussion with lifestyle coach and former Cork Camogie captain, Anna Geary, registered dietitian, Tracy Phelan and PT Dominic Munnelly
- 13.45 - Julie B will close the day with a yoga flow for all levels finishing with 10 minute guided meditation
- 15.00 - Event ends
Some of our favourite wellness brands will be joining us, Fulfil, Homespun, Dr Coy's, Dream and Gym+Coffee!
Please note: this is strictly an over 18s event only. Photos will be taken while the event is live. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please let one of the WellFest or KBC staff know on entrance.