Youth Marketing Strategy LDN 2019
The worlds largest youth marketing festival is returning to London for the ninth year.
Join us for two days of jam-packed youth trends and insights featuring 200+ speakers, 100+ exhibitors, multiple content streams, creative masterclasses, chill out zones, live entertainment and more...
What to expect at YMS19 LDN
- 200+ powerhouse speakers including the biggest brands in youth marketing.
- Content Streams including Retail, Digital, Higher Education, Marketing to Students, Innovation and Future Tech.
- Hear directly from a diverse mix of young people and uncover how you can authentically engage them.
- Voxburner's latest Youth Trends & Youth 100 research report hot off the press.
- Dedicated networking time to connect with your peers from across the industry.
- Live entertainment from the latest in youth talent and an awesome food festival showcasing the best in street food.
No other event attracts such leading brands. Previous attendees have included: You Tube, Apple, Google, MTV, Redbull, Playstation, ASOS, TOPMAN, New Look, Jet 2, KFC, Soap & Glory, Disney, Spotify, Deezer, Pizza Hut, Dominos, RBS, American Express, BBC, ITV, E4, Channel 4, SKY, O2, Vodafone, Lush, Innocent, Kopparberg, Unilever, Sony, Mondelez, Unilever, Buzzfeed, Shell, PayPal, Virgin, Arsenal FC, Taco Bell, TGI Fridays, KrispyKreme, Starbucks, Costa, Radio 1, Children In Need, RSPCA, NSPCC, Natwest, Claires, and more.
For more details and how to get involved with YMS, our non-profit/educational discounts or just to say hello, please drop us a line. We would love to chat.