UX Camp Brighton 2018 Redux
This event will showcase some of the most popular sessions from uxcb18, selected from all those praised by attendees in our post-event survey.
Tickets are just £5 and include pizza and beer/wine!
Doors open at 7pm, with the first speaker on at 7.30pm.
- Rob Pearson - Resolving Conflict by Understanding User Needs
- Sophie Harper - Selling Your Work to Product Owners and Beyond
- Leo Barnes - The Power of Communication
- Rebecca Hugo - Simply Speaking Simply
- Chris How - The Design of Time
The uxcb18 Redux is sponsored by Usabilla. Usabilla helps brands like HP, Philips, Booking.com, Lufthansa, KLM, Transavia and The Economist to improve the performance of their websites, apps and emails with live user feedback. Use their software to stop guessing what users want and start listening to what they need.
Registration is not currently available.