People Analytics in 2022: Plan your Strategic Digital HR Agenda
- Andrew Elston – Global Head of People Analytics, Reporting & BI, HSBC
- David Green – Managing Partner & Executive Director, Insight222
- Ian Cook – VP People Analytics, Visier
- Moderator: Michael Moon – Global Director, Learning Experience and People Analytics, Align Technology
The opportunities this year for a digital and data-driven HR function are huge. People Analytics has grown to provide robust insight on the most critical challenges across the business, driven by increasing C-suite demands, and enabled by ever-more advanced tools and technology.
We bring together four senior figures in People Analytics and Digital HR to share their own strategic agenda for 2022, and discuss the emerging opportunities for all businesses to use people data for major competitive advantage this year and beyond.
The panel will explore areas such as:
- New data sources for better Employee Experience and Talent Acquisition
- Skills as the new currency for HR, and the centrepiece of the new organisation
- Enabling your hybrid workforce with automation, diversity, sustainability and purpose
- The evolving role of the CHRO, and upskilling HR teams to provide better business-wide support
- Workplace AI, extended reality, talent intelligence, and creating your talent marketplace.
Join this discussion and learn what moves the leading players are making. Whether you're exploring a skills taxonomy and new job architecture, managing a contingent and knowledge-based workforce, democratising data through data literacy and storytelling, or redesigning the HR and People Analytics operating model to integrate across the business - get ahead of the game in 2022.