Answers at Scale: Delivering Agile Workforce Planning in 2021
Agile workforce planning requires effective collaboration beyond HR to build flexible plans that can minimise risks (like talent shortages), whilst capitalising on opportunities (like hybrid working) in an era of disruption.
So, how are enterprise HR leaders guiding, and collaborating with, their business stakeholders to deliver on this (from finance to people managers up to the C-Suite)?
In this webinar, workforce planning experts - Melissa Kantor (The Lego Group), Stela Lupushor (Reframe.Work) and Ian Cook (Visier) - will discuss how they are guiding organisations to better business and people outcomes by providing answers at scale, to key business questions in the moment that matter.
Join this session to learn how to;
- Align stakeholders across your business in the moments that matter
- Develop collaborative and effective workforce plans that drive results
- Maximise the RoI from your planned and installed HR technology
- Build a continuous planning environment that wins in all conditions.
- Melissa Kantor, Vice President of People Analytics and Insights, The LEGO Group
- Stela Lupushor, Founder and Chief Executive Re-framer, Reframe.Work
- Ian Cook, Vice President of People Analytics, Visier
Tuesday 22 June, 14:00-14:45 BST (GMT+1)
Please register with your professional email - registrations cannot be accepted with @Gmail @Hotmail @Yahoo etc.