Open Source Hardware Basic Training - RISC-V Summit
This course will cover basic training for open-source hardware development.
It is open to members of the Tristan KDT project as well as to the general public.
There is no charge to attend, but registration is required.
The following topics will be covered during the course
- Creating new Open Source Projects on GitHub with OpenHW Group
- How to contribute new features to existing projects
- How to run run simulations on existing cores such as CVE32 and CVA6
- How to develop new test program to run on existing cores
- Case Study of a new IP block (High Performance L1 Data-Cache)