Introduction to AngularJS (workshop)
What is this workshop about?
This workshop intends to give an introduction to AngularJS for those who had no previous experience or exposure to this framework. It is ideal for anyone who would like to understand its basics without digging too deep into the nitty-gritty details but still walk away with a good understanding of what the framework can do.
Is this for me?
Right, so what will I learn then?
This one day workshop will walk you through the following:
- Familiarising yourself with Angular - get up and running with the framework
- Learning how you can create a web application with Angular
- Introducing some basic features such as: expressions, data-binding, directives, filters and dependency injection
- Discussing some advanced features such as templates, routing, custom directives, custom filters and services & factories
- Rolling up your sleeves and get your hands dirty by writing a basic application that shows the power of Angular
You will also be doing lab exercises and all the material is yours to take home.
The workshop will be delivered by Tamas Piros - who has 15+ years experience working in the IT industry and held various roles from Software Engineer to Senior Technical Trainer. He currently works as a Technical Trainer & Curriculum Developer as well as authoring a book on AngularJS for Manning Publishing.
What do I need to attend?
- Your laptop (Mac, Linux, Windows...you name it) and your favourite editor (Sublime Text or similar)
- Pen & paper if you like to take notes in the old-school way
- Willingness to learn
Registration is not currently available.