Tesla Owners UK: Supercharged 2024
After the success of last year's event (over 600 vehicle tickets sold) we're planning to go even bigger in 2024 with a two-day event, so join Tesla Owners from across the UK who are descending on the legendary Bicester Heritage (near Oxford) between June 29th-30th 2024 for a fun-packed weekend of all things Tesla!
Save the dates now ready for when tickets go live soon!
Watch the 2023 Recap Video for an idea of what happens.
- Wet Weather - Hopefully\, the sun will shine like last year\, however\, the event will take place regardless of the weather\, we have a massive WW2 Hanger\, which protects us all from the elements.
- What are the timings for the day? - Gates open at 9am for Concours cars. 10am for everyone else.
- Do I need to book the track? - Yes\, please go to the Mission Motorsport Tent Area next to the track to book a place on track. Spaces are limited so make sure you sign up ASAP.
- Are dogs allowed? Well-behaved dogs are welcome but must remain on leads at all times as there is an active airfield on-site and there will also be cars on track.
- What are the camping arrangements? Camping setup from 10am on Saturday morning in the designated areas only. Follow the signage and stewards to the camping area. Please pack-up and be off site by 11am on Sunday. 24/7 (posh) toilets and showers will be available. There is no additional cost for camping (but you will need a normal ticket). There are no electrical hookups and due to Amber Fire Warning by the local Fire Brigade no open fires, No Naked Flames, No BBQs, No petrol generators, No running engines are allowed on site for this event. To keep everyone safe there will be no vehicular movement around the campsite after 6pm (the other car parks will be fine), obviously we ask you all to be extremely vigilant when moving your cars as they're often quiet/silent and there will be children playing / sleeping etc. Please see the maps (sent nearer the time to your email, available on the gate, around the venue or by speaking with any of the committee) to see where the camping area/s are located. If you're unsure please ask a member of the team as we don't want to have to ask anyone to move once they've setup. The licensed bar will open from event opening until Midnight and we will have some great night-time entertainment as well + some of the food vendors will be staying late. Any help with volunteering and/or packing up / tidying will be much appreciated.