Tesla Owners UK: Supercharged 2022
We're expecting over 400 vehicles to attend, we plan for the event to feature:
- Concours d’elegance with awards for: Best in Show, Pre-2017 cars, Roadster, Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Modified & Track
- Exhibition of all UK models (past and present)
- The largest collection of UK modified Tesla vehicles on display
- Fun activities for children including Mini Tesla Grand Prix, Colouring Area & Face Painting (all included in ticket price)
- Some special vehicles including Tesla Pride, Tesla Veterans and Tesla Shooting Brake
- Various Track Activities (for both novice and experts) from 0-60 drag sprints to a handling track (no timed events allowed) in a safe environment
- Supplier Exhibitions, Demonstrations & Workshops throughout the day
- Largest Tesla Dance/Lightshow in the UK / Europe?
- Various Food & Drink options including meat, vegan, vegetarian etc
- Music and other entertainment
- Tesla Mobile Service on-site to fix any niggles you have with your car whilst you enjoy the event
- Hotels & Bicester Village (Designer outlet) nearby
- Free Starbucks for your journey to the event
Tickets are £45 per car (as many people in the car as you wish), however, paid supporters get FREE tickets when they book with their unique discount code from here - if you are not already a member you can sign up for just £35 a year + £15 optional welcome pack (or £35 with no welcome pack) & you get access to a wide selection of benefits including free entry to this event!
Tickets for Tesla vehicles only (if you have a Tesla reservation but don't have the car yet email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help)
Well-behaved dogs are welcome but must remain on leads at all times as there is an active airfield on-site and there will also be cars on track.