This Could Be Our Future. 22.04.22 - Brighton Dome - 10am-5pm
A day of 20+ talks and performances from some of the worlds most inspiring minds.
Coming back in April 2022, TEDxBrighton will offer a full day of ideas worth spreading at The Dome in Brighton.
The theme “This could be our future” will bring both big and small ideas that paint a picture of what our future could look like. You’ll hear from voices around the world and from the Brighton community.
What is a TEDx event?
Run by a team of passionate volunteers, a TEDx event is a local gathering where live TED-like talks and performances are shared with the community.
TEDx events are fully planned and coordinated independently, on a community-by-community basis. The content and design of each TEDx event is unique and developed independently, but all of them have features in common.
TEDxBrighton Ticket Sales - Terms & Conditions
TEDxBrighton Limited is a non-profit organisation run entirely by volunteers. We are grateful to you for recognising that our Terms & Conditions need to reflect this status and the obligations we have to partners and other contributors to the event.
1. Once paid for, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. TEDxBrighton reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised programme which may be rendered necessary by unavoidable cause.
3. We believe our customers should not pay more than the advertised price, plus any booking fee, and will take appropriate action to deter buying or selling tickets for personal gain.
4. TEDxBrighton takes no responsibility for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
5. If the event cannot go ahead on the published date, TEDxBrighton will make every attempt to re-schedule and you will be informed of the new date. You will be offered a booking transfer to the new date, the details of which will be issued at that time.
6. We rely heavily on the support and loyalty of TEDxBrighton attendees like yourself. By transferring a booking to the new date, you are giving us valuable support in these difficult times and enabling us to continue to produce the best possible TEDxBrighton experiences.
7. For those unable to accept a new date, a full refund of the face value of the ticket will be offered and information provided regarding the process.
8. Unfortunately, the rules within which we have to work do not allow tickets to be passed to another person.
9. TEDxBrighton is not liable for any booking fees, personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event in the event of cancellation for any reason.
10. To ensure safety, the venue may conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or others.
11. You are responsible for your belongings when attending the venue. The venue accepts no responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue, including items which are left in the cloakroom.
12. COVID-19 and staying safe. TEDxBrighton will be working in partnership with the event venue, the Brighton Dome, who will determine the COVID safe requirements for this event. It is a condition of this event that all attendees read and adhere to the Dome's conditions of entry as they apply at the time. You can read the latest requirements of entry here: https://brightondome.org/your\_visit/your\_safety/
13. In purchasing tickets, I/we undertake to adhere to the TEDxBrighton and the venue’s specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19.
14. I/we undertake not to attend if I/we are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been instructed to self-isolate.
15. In support of our partnership with Brighton Dome, we reserve the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person who is unwilling to comply with Covid-19 safety protocols in place at the event. This may include entry requirements such as Covid Status as well as protocols once inside the venue. No refunds will be provided in these circumstances.
16. TEDxBrighton Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, pandemic, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. TEDxBrighton Limited reserves the right to vary the Terms & Conditions as a consequence of any further changes and guidance related to Covid-19.
For questions regarding accessibility to the event please email: email@example.com