Founders & Funding - Double Header - January 22, 2021
Discover the untold stories about successful fundraising rounds, with firsthand accounts from the people in the room.
In each episode, you’ll hear from each side — the founder and the investor — about the process of closing a deal. You’ll also learn more about the ongoing relationships that drive businesses forward.
This week is a special double header:
The first part of the livestream will focus on "How to Angel Invest from a Silicon Valley Angel" with:
- Arjun Sethi (Co-Founder & Partner at Tribe Capital) Angel investor in OpenDoor, Gusto and the Long Term Stock Exchange
- Farhan Thawar (VP Engineering Shopify)
- Eva Lau (Founding Partner Two Small Fish) Angel investor in Skip The Dishes and Bitstrips
The second part of the livestream will feature a typical Founders & Funding fireside with:
- Chris Neumann (Founder & CEO at Commonwealth Ventures)
- Kyle Campbell (Founder & CEO at CTO.ai)
Join us at 12pm-2pm EST / 9am-11am PST