TechFoundHer BootCamp 2023
Calling all female founders of tech start-ups. Our one day bootcamp guarantees to make you more tech savvy and equip you with industry know-how to confidently move forwards with your product.
Maybe you’ve reached a roadblock developing your MVP*? Or not sure where to go next with your tech product idea? Or it could be that you need some advice on how to brief and contract a coder? Look no further - the TechFoundHer Bootcamp is here to help. * Minimum Viable Product
Who’s it for:
- Female founders of tech start-ups.
- Aspirational female founders of tech start-ups.
- All women from non techie backgrounds who have an idea for a tech product or further down the product development journey.
What’s unique about it:
- One day bootcamp curated by women in tech community champions Vicky Twomey-Lee and Mairin Murray.
- Highly interactive with individual and group practical activities led by female founders of impactful tech companies.
- A jargon and BS free space where you can ask anything from a panel of software engineers and coders.
- Presentations from veteran startup female tech founders providing no holds bar tips on avoiding tech product pitfalls.
- Learn the lingoand bust tech jargon for good.
- Identify the building blocksand cement (AKA information architecture) of different tech innovations.
- Join the no code revolutionand learn industry hacks for creating a product prototype when bootstrapping with low or no
- To boot strap or not to boot strap– practical advice on when it’s time to give up the day job! The typical lead in times and lags for sales revenue.
- Decode the coder - learn to hire or contract a techie like a boss and to avoid the top 5 techie pitfalls that may scupper your startup – source control\, keys\, passwords\, contracts\, documentation.
- Join a growing, supportive communityof female tech founders in Ireland and beyond.
- Coding Grace
- Tech For Good Dublin
- Diverse In
- fourTheorem (Coding Grace Sponsor)
- The Digital Hub
- The Guinness Enterprise Centre
- PyLadies Dublin
- SheUps Female Tech Entrepreneurs
- Techstars Startup Weekend Women Dublin Online
- YourY Network
TechFoundHer is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neurotype, physical appearance, body, age, race, ethnicity, nationality, language, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Anyone who violates the Code of Conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from these spaces at the discretion of the Coding Grace organisers. ℹ️ Here's the Code of Conduct: http://www.codinggrace.com/codeofconduct/
Q: How long is the event?
A: 10:00 - 15:15. We are still planning, and will post the schedule with times and what's happening soon.
Q: Can I find out about event updates?
A: Yes, please sign up here to get notified.
Q: Will food be provided on the day?
A: Yes, and if you have any dietary requirements, please include them when registering for the event.
Q: I want to attend but I'm a full-time student or without a regular income.
A: We provide an Access ticket for €5.00, if you are currently enrolled as a full-time student or without a regular income. This ticket does not cover our costs for the conference. We’re able to offer it to you at this nominal rate thanks to those purchasing a Corporate ticket and our sponsors. Please email your Access ticket request to email@example.com.
Q: If I cannot attend, can I get a refund for my ticket?
A: Yes. We would prefer you to transfer your ticket to another awesome person to join us.
Q: I would like to volunteer or be a mentor on the day, how do I get involved?
A: You can fill out the following form and we will be in touch: https://forms.gle/X9Lz5ThVSKv7P7Q66
Q: My company is interested in sponsoring, how do we get in contact?
A: You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Is there a Code of Conduct? A: Yes, you can find it here: https://techfoundher.com/code-of-conduct/