Tearsheet's DataDay Conference 2020
Given the uncertainty surrounding COVID 19, we are currently rescheduling DataDay 2020. Stay tuned.
Tearsheet's DataDay Conference is the premiere conference in the data aggregation industry. As apps and institutions further integrate, data and data sharing has become the building blocks on modern finance.
Join as at the inaugural DataDay Conference to learn about latest trends in the industry, growth challenges and opportunities for new and existing players, and meet some of the top professionals making it all happen.
Topics we'll cover:
- 50k foot view: In the wake of the Plaid-Visa deal, what's next for the industry
- Marketing and customer acquisition: What top firms are doing to accelerate growth
- Partnerships: Exploring the right types of agreements between banks and aggregators, aggregators and clients
- More creative implementations: Hear from top fintech firms what they're doing with aggregated data
- Standards: What's happening/not happening and how it will impact the industry
- So much more
A star lineup of speakers including industry leaders from:
- Visa + Plaid
- Envestnet I Yodlee's head of product, Brandon Rembe
- JPMorgan Chase
- Finicity's svp of product & strategic programs, Lisa Kimball
- P72's West Coast fintech lead, Adam Carson,
Past attendees include:
* For startups government non-profits and students we offer special discounts and scholarships. Please contact us at email@example.com
Tickets Prices in USD