Training from the Back of the Room (TBR)
This class is guaranteed to run.
Become a better trainer with this 2-day TBR practitioner class. You will explore how the human brain actually learns, which is quite different from traditional teaching.
Your students will thank you for applying cutting-edge neuroscience concepts to make your training as brain-friendly as possible - all without sleep-inducing lectures and overstuffed Powerpoint slides.
Developed by Sharon Bowman, the “Training from the Back of the Room” is now recognized internationally as one of the most effective frameworks for accelerated learning.
What will I be able to do after this training?
- TBR teaches you how to keep your students active and engaged throughout the class.
- Use learning activities that engage the whole brain and greatly improve your students' learning
- Use the 4C model as a tool for designing and delivering brain-based training
- Choose from 150+ brain-based learning activities for all possible topics and delivery formats
- Create your own training programs by combining your content with brain-based strategies from TBR
- Also apply the brain-science concepts to conference speaking, coaching, facilitation, etc.