Mastering Object Oriented PHP - Austin
Brandon Savage is coming to Austin, and he's bringing his expertise on object oriented PHP with him!
Come get your pressing questions about object oriented PHP answered in a small, intimate setting. This eight-hour class will leave you with a greater understanding of object-oriented development practices and principles.
This class will cover:
- Understanding The Single Responsibility Principle and Coupling
- PHP's Object Features
- Introduction to SOLID Programming Principles
- Advanced SOLID Programming Techniques
- PSR, Composer and Modern PHP Standard
- Advanced Dependency Inversion and Testing
- Introduction to Design Patterns
We will do hands-on learning, so make sure you bring a laptop with PHP 5.5 installed!
And with only 12 seats available this class will sell out, so don't wait too long to get your ticket!
Make sure and bring a laptop with PHP 5.5 installed. Check out https://puphpet.com/ for instructions on how to build a Vagrant/Puppet setup!