Specialized Women - Ambassador Rides
Join our Specialized UK ambassadors for various rides around the UK.
Find below the list of available rides hosted by our ambassadors. These free rides might start from one of our stores or from cool local cafés and will have a limited amount of participants to make sure you get the most out of your ride.
Each ride is levelled so you can see if it is suitable for you.
- Beginner > 10mph > Less than 30 miles > Suitable for all bikes
- Intermediate > 14mph > Less than 50 miles > Suitable for road bikes only
- Advanced > 17mph > Over 50 miles > Suitable for road bikes only
- Beginner > No MTB experience > Flatter trails and fireroads > Suitable for hybrids and hard tails
- Intermediate > Some MTB experience > Steeper trails > Suitable for hard tails and full sus
- Advanced > MTB experience > Steep trails and DH > Suitable for full sus
Helmets are compulsory for all rides. Your bikes must be road worthy and checked for safety. You will be required to sign a waiver at the start of your ride.
Sign up below and enjoy your ride!!
30 mile, social no drop road ride, with coffee stop // Led by Ambassador Helen Parkin // Meeting at Kirkley Cycles, Thorneyford Farm, Kirkley, Ponteland NE20 0AJ// 3/2/19 - 10:00
40 mile social, no drop road ride in partnership with Rutland Cycles, Histon // Led by Ambassador Becky Hair // Meeting at Rutland Cycles Histon, Cambridge CB24 9JD // 3/2/19 - 10:00
50km intermediate road ride, no drop with coffee stop, in partnership with Specialized Concept Store Chelmsford // Led by Ambassador Laura Lawson // Meeting at Specialized Concept Store Chelmfsord CM2 6JZ // 23.02.2019 9:00am
45km social, no drop road ride with a coffee stop // Led by Ambassador Gillian Clark // Meeting at Caulders Garden Centre Erskine PA7 5PU // 24/02/19 10:00