Future Mobility Special Interest Group - Overcoming Supply Chain Challenges
This event is supported by MPA.
We find ourselves in unprecedented and unusual times, and many, if not all, business are facing supply chain and technology challenges as a result.
The aim of this Future Mobility Special Interest Group event is to have an interactive panel discussion to address some of the issues being faced, and showcase how various companies have coped.
With new systems being put in place and new products being developed, these sorts of challenging times lead to new opportunities blossoming and new partnerships being created, and this event will detail these, with the aim to open up new possibilities for members.
After an opening presentation by Bhavina Bharkhada, Head of Policy and Campaigns at MAKE UK, there will be an in-depth panel discussion including the following participants:
- Garry Myatt, Director at PPC&A, a high-precision manufacturing provider for multiple blue chip brands, who will share his experiences on how they navigated the crisis
- Mike Hayward of Woodfines, who has done a lot of work with business and government in relation to the supply network and future challenges/solutions
- Rob Parr, Engineering Manager at Partner Electronics who will offer his insight into how they have adapted their processes and ways of working to help their clients through the worst of the crisis
- Wayne Clark, Head of Purchasing at RML Group
- Nigel Seamarks, Operations and Manufacturing Director, Cosworth Electronics
This is a hybrid event held at Silverstone Park Innovation Centre. Please note registration for this event has now closed.
Timings: 9.00am - 12noon
Registration is not currently available.