Tackling Cultural Changes in the Workplace
Join us for a Digital & Advanced Manufacturing Special Interest Group event looking at the human element of the digital revolution and the post-pandemic landscape.
With new technologies constantly being developed, how do you ensure your workforce keep up with these changes, especially as their roles are shifting?
Added to that, the shifting of attitudes since the advent of working from home due to Covid-19, has raised a number of questions, including:
• How do you keep teams working effectively? • How do you monitor and promote productivity? • How do you avoid a split between office and workshop staff? • Do we need new systems and processes?
The aim of this event is to address these questions and help provide some solutions as there are lots of tools for the planning and optimisation of machine assets, but making sure your human assets are looked after is just as important.
We are thrilled to have the following speakers join us:
- Simon Garwood, formerly of Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd, joining us to discuss in detail 'The Journey to Effective and Efficient Working from Home'
- John Henderson, Director at Sara Penrose will discuss in detail how we can utilise the fundamental human skills we all have to tackle culture change in the workplace.
and recently announced . . .
- Phil Hammet, Sales and Marketing Director at MPA will look at the overall requirement for innovative business leaders to drive the UK economy forwards from a cultural perspective
- Aly King-Smith, Director of Clearworks Coaching will talk about the transformational impact of building a culture where leaders coach rather than tell and explore the role as leaders in building safety, community, trust and challenge as critical success factors in accelerating team performance. She will also share some practical take-aways that you can implement straight away if you are leading within an SME.
Book your place today to be part of the discussion and uncover new opportunities and solutions for your business.
We are planning for this to be a hybrid event held at the Silverstone Park Innovation Centre, so please ensure you book the appropriate ticket.