Shopify Meet Up - Birmingham - May 2018
Navigating the Returns Minefield
Thursday 24th May 2018, 6.30 PM
The Mockingbird Cinema & Kitchen
Join us for the next Shopify Meetup, where you'll get the chance to hear
ecommerce leaders discuss one of the industry's hottest topics.
From creating better on-site experiences and giving customers greater confidence to buy, to minimising impact on your bottom line, this is the perfect event for ecommerce business owners concerned about managing their returns in a consumer-driven market.
Our Special Guests:
- Klarna Dramatically shaping the ecommerce experience, Klarna lets your customers try before they buy, boosting their purchasing power with buy now, pay later options.
- Rakuten Fits Me Helping ecommerce clothing retailers take the guesswork out of sizing, giving shoppers more confidence to buy - and keep - clothes purchase online.
- Clicksit Compete with the ecommerce giants, providing a returns management system that lets you offer your customers a Collect+ service.
- Drinks on Arrival from 6.30 PM
- Welcome Jason Stokes, Eastside Co.
- Boost Your Customer's Buying Power Ane Sande, Klarna
- Reducing Returns Through Better Customer Experience Alexandra Wood, Rakuten Fits Me
- Managing Customer Returns for Small Business Thomas Hill, Clicksit
- Q&A Session
- Networking, Drinks & Food, The Mockingbird Bar
Don't miss out!
Spaces are limited, so register today.
Reserve your seat
Registration is not currently available.