Journée eCommerce (JECOM) 2022
In partnership with Québec numérique, as part of the Semaine numériQC, Journée eCommerce 2022 will gather over 800 online retailers and professionals of the Canadian eCommerce scene. Through conferences and networking, the event’s mission is to promote online business of all type, to gather every enthusiast in the field and to provide genuine tools and knowledge to retailers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets are refundable up to 48 hours before the start of the event. By confirming this purchase, you confirm that you have been informed of this modality (with the exception of tickets purchased with a discount, which are final sales).
- In the event of major issue, Québec numérique and its collaborators will reimburse the tickets issued.
- If the capacities at the Terminal - Port of Quebec are reduced downwards along the way, priority will be given according to the date of the transaction. A refund will be issued if applicable.
- If you can no longer participate to the Journée eCommerce, it is possible to transfer your ticket to another person. All you have to do is contact our team to make the necessary changes.
- A proof will be asked for student tickets if necessary.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all prices shown are in Canadian dollars.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when the transaction is complete. Make sure you validate the information there. It is your responsibility to contact the Semaine numériQC team if any information is inaccurate.
- It is your responsibility to assign each of the reserved tickets to a unique participant.
- The vaccination passport must be presented upon arrival at the Terminal - Port of Quebec.
- If a participant is unable to present their vaccination passport, they will have to attend the event virtually.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that each of the participants in the in-person portion of the event is adequately vaccinated, according to the standards established by government authorities and the Terminal - Port de Québec.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged between participants since the name on the badge must be identical to the one provided with the proof of vaccination.
- A participant who shows p on site with symptoms of Covid-19, without proof of a negative result, may be refused access to the Terminal - Port of Quebec.
- By entering the premises of the Terminal - Port of Quebec, you agree to be photographed, filmed and recorded. The material produced can then be used by the Semaine numériQC for promotional purposes.
- By completing a transaction, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions.
CREDITS FROM 2020-2021
- Credits issued for the 2020 edition carried over to 2021 can only be used for the upcoming 2022 edition. Any credits that are not used will expire after this period.
- Tickets purchased using a discount earned for the 2020 and/or 2021 edition are final sales. They can however be transferred to another person.
For any questions regarding the conditions of sale, you can contact us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Québec numérique 330, Saint-Vallier E., office 300 Québec (Québec) G1K 9C5