Barista Camp 2019
Barista Camp focuses on offering an opportunity to develop and learn as a barista, in a setting that promotes sharing ideas and experiences and being part of a wider community. The event runs over 4 days and includes professional education, cutting-edge lectures and tastings, and loads of fun.
Make sure to add the discount code 'GUILDSCA' to receive the 100 EURO member discount or add the discount code 'SCA' to receive the 50 EURO discount
In order to receive the membership discount, enter the discount code below, supply the attendee's SCA number in the questions, and the discount will be granted in these cases:
- €100 discount if the attendee has a personal membership (in his/her own name) in the Barista category (this number can only be used for 1 discounted ticket)
- €100 discount if the attendee is registered as a Barista Guild member under a Company membership (this number can only be used for 1 discounted ticket)
- €50 discount if the attendee is registered as an Individual Professional SCA member, is registered as a company representative, or are members in other categories (Technician or Roaster) – this number can only be used for 1 discounted ticket
For a Group Rate discount make sure to add the code 'GROUPRATE' when purchasing 4 or more full attendee tickets.
In order to receive the group rate discount, enter the discount code below. The discount will only be granted where all 4 attendees work for the same company.
Ticket buyers are invited to select their track preference and complete registration via email once payment has been made.
PLEASE NOTE: BARISTA INTERMEDIATE, BREWING INTERMEDIATE AND SENSORY PROFESSIONAL ARE NOW SOLD OUT!
Following the successful format of Barista Camp 2018, we'll offer several educational tracks, in addition to group lectures and tastings, and of course, social activities to wind down. Each track consists of either one Intermediate CSP module, one Professional CSP module or a selection of Non-certified Workshops! There's a limited number of spots per track, so make sure you get in early to secure your place!
These are the modules on offer:
- Barista Intermediate SOLD OUT
- Brewing Intermediate SOLD OUT
- Green Intermediate
- Sensory Professional SOLD OUT
- Non-Certified Workshops (selection subject to change)
As always, we are selecting a great range of speakers to bring to the afternoon stage at Barista Camp. They present exciting insights or research on a variety of topics. Stay tuned for our announcements, and listen to some of the previous talks [here]
- attendance to Barista Camp 2019 | Anavissos, Greece | 10-13 September
- 3 nights of full-board accommodation at EverEden Hotel
- enrolment and certification in one (1) Intermediate, one (1) Professional SCA Coffee Skills Program module or the Non-Certified track, depending on your ticket selection
- access to all workshops, lectures and social activities at Barista Camp
Ticket do not include:
- travel to/from Greece
- alcohol and other personal expenses
- Shared accommodation is in double or triple. Beds may be double or twins and will be assigned on a first come, first serve base.
- We will endeavour to create same gender rooms unless you've given us a roommate preference.
- We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.