SaaStock London September 2023
Bootstrapping to £5m+ in 2023
27th September, 6pm - 10pm. Paddle Offices.
Maybe the Bootstrappers had it right all along?! One thing is definitely true, it's not as easy to raise money and dictate lofty valuations in 2023.
This year has brought us back down to earth with a bump. But some companies have been been quietly successful for the last 7 years without the hype and the big investments.
These are the Bootstrappers, and their leadership has something to teach us...
Come find out:
- How to grow a company without raising large VC capital.
- But is what they did 7 years ago relevant for today's founders?
- How to compete with the VC backed SaaS
- What are they doing today to continue to bootstrap?
It's these SaaS founders that have the true metrics and justifying their valuations. Can you be one of them?
Hear from our Rock Star Speaker and Panel guests on how to bootstrap in 2023 to £5m and beyond.
Drinks & Food included in the ticket price.
Speaker Bridget Harris - CEO and co-founder of YouCanBookMe Bridget and the team have bootstrapped their SaaS business to £5m ARR.
- Bridget Harris - CEO and co-founder of YouCanBookMe
- James Gill - Founder of GoSquared and Eco Send
- Adam Roberts - Sales Director at Ebsta
Doors open at 6pm - SaaS Exhibitor Booths / Food & Drink Included
7:15 - What you need to know to bootstrap a SaaS business in 2023 - Bridget Harris
7:45 - Panel Q&A
8:30 - Exhibitor Booths/Networking
10pm - Doors close
£15 - Early bird offer only
£20 - Standard price per ticket
Kindly hosted by Paddle
18 Mora Street, EC1V 8BT