SaaStock Barcelona: Event finished
Meet and connect with SaaS founders and influencers in Barcelona
Learn all that's coming ahead of you from proven SaaS founders and influencers and expand your network at the most founder-centric event in Barcelona.
Grab your tickets below
- Harrison Rose, co-founder at billing SaaS platform Paddle (just acquired Profitwell for $200M)
- Paul Jozefak, serial entrepreneur and 15-year VC, now CEO at debt-recovery SaaS receeve
- Xavier Sansó, founding partner at CFO advisory for startups Metrix Partners
- Christian Rasmussen, 10-year fintech early-stage investor and CFO at Cledara.
Learn all about
What’s it like to build an effective sales engine in 2022? Hear it from those that have done it over and over.
Raising in the current venture climate
Hear the latest on what you need to succeed in the current strange venture climate from startup veterans with multiple points of view.
- Learn what’s coming ahead of you in fundraising and sales
- Expand your network of startup founders and operators
- Founder-to-founder conversations that you love
Date: September 29th, 2022
Time: Doors open at 6pm
Venue: Aticco Bogatell, Barcelona
Networking: Yes! Before and after the sessions.
All catering and drinks included
- Great speakers like Nigel Verdon, Joaquim Lecha, Nathan Latka & more
- SaaS founders from Capchase, MagicBell, StockAgile, Nextail, Reloadly & more
- We took home learnings on: Hiring, SaaS metrics, Customer Success, GTM & more
- This is what the May event looked like
Grab your tickets now!