SaaStock Barcelona: Lessons from 35k SaaS Companies
Meet and network with SaaS founders in Barcelona
Expand your network and meet SaaS Legend Patrick Campbell on Wednesday, February 22nd at the most founder-centric event in Barcelona.
- Patrick Campbell is founder and CEO of SaaS unicorn Profitwell, a suite of subscription revenue products that help to reduce cancellations, optimize pricing and get accurate revenue reporting. Patrick will deep dive into the data of over 35,000 SaaS companies served by Profitwell with actionable insight on revenue operations, pricing and customer retention for you to apply to your company
Date: February 22nd, 2023
6pm: Doors open and early-bird networking
7pm: Growing through a Downturn: Lessons from 35k SaaS companies talk with Patrick Campbell
7:30pm: Q&A with Patrick Campbell
8pm: Speed Networking
9pm: Doors close
All catering and drinks are included
The Venue: Aticco Bogatell
Located in the 22@, the local startup quarter, on Feb 22nd Aticco's coworking space will become the heart of Barcelona's SaaS ecosystem.
Network with founders, peers, and our event speakers all while enjoying a rooftop drink with views of the Sagrada Familia.
- Great speakers like Nigel Verdon, Joaquim Lecha, Nathan Latka & more
- SaaS founders from Capchase, MagicBell, StockAgile, Nextail, Reloadly & more
- We took home learnings on Hiring, Fundraising, GTM, B2B Sales & more
- This is what the September edition looked like