RubyKaigi is the world's largest international conference on the Ruby programming language.
Register here for RubyKaigi 2023!
- Our official website is at https://rubykaigi.org/2023
- Latest news are available on our official Twitter account: @rubykaigi
- Please review our Anti Harassment & Accessibility Policy and COVID-19 policy before you purchase your ticket.
RubyKaigi 2023 is a hybrid conference
RubyKaigi 2023 happens on a in-person venue and virtual venue. We'll provide full live stream coverage on the virtual venue, and speakers may give their talk remotely via pre-recorded footage.
Regarding the virtual venue, Access instruction (URL, etc...) will be provided later. Note that the conference will be held on JST daytime.
Strict COVID-19 Policy
To enter our in-person venue, every attendee must review our COVID-19 Policy before purchasing. We apply the policy very strictly. Please read and understand carefully.
Please find social events from https://rubykaigi.org/2023/events. The official party requires a separate paid registration.
All sales are final and no refunds will be offered to participants who cancel. You can transfer your ticket to someone else at your own responsibility.
Note that we may refund partially or fully under certain conditions written on our COVID-19 policy.
- Full attendee ticket: includes full access to the conference, e.g. access both in-person and virtual venue and novelties like T-shirts.
Virtual-only ticket: only allows access to the virtual venue.
- Choose this if you're sure you're not going to attend in-person; This helps us to allocate more seats for in-person attendees.
- If you change your mind after purchase, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your ticket type to Full; Additional payment required, and available only if a seat is still available.
Ruby core team members are invited to RubyKaigi 2023. Please follow the instruction that we sent to ruby-core mailing list.
RubyKaigi 2023 speakers will get free admission to RubyKaigi 2023. Please follow the instruction that we sent to you.
Our sponsorship package includes invitation tickets; Invitation tickets are available at our sponsorship portal, so check there or ask your colleague who has access.
As of January 2023, all sponsorship applications are not finalized. For attendees in such sponsors; especially Ruby and Platinum sponsors, wait Februrary 2023 for finalization of your sponsorship and number of invitations, and instruction.
Note: Registrations made with invitation discount code may be shared with your admins (who has access to sponsorship portal).
Students can have a discount by registering with student ticket. Tickets called Student and Student - Virtual Only need a proof of academic status to attend.
Register with [Student] ticket. If able, use your school-issued email address when register. Bring your student ID or any proof of your academic status to reception.
Register with [Student - Virtual Only] ticket. Use your school-issued email address. If you don’t have an email address, contact us at email@example.com in advance.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!