Repair & Restore: Luxury, Gut Health Retreat at Larchfield Estate
Welcome to the first 'Repair & Restore' Luxury, Gut Health Retreat. The retreat will take place over 24 hours at the beautiful Larchfield Estate in Lisburn.
Hosted by Kelly Neill of Panacea Drinks and Paula Heaney of Skinny Malinkys.
Our 24 hour, Repair & Restore gut retreat will promise to kickstart the restoration process of bringing your gut back to optimum health. The price includes:
- an exclusively curated vegan and gluten free menu (with the exception of our gut healing bone broth- vegetarian available upon request) from the girls at The Edible Flower
- lunch, snacks, evening dinner, healthy shots, cold pressed juices, water kefir and water all included.
- 1 night self-catering, 5 star accommodation in the beautiful cottages of Larchfield Estate, Lisburn (or glamping truck for a small extra fee).
- Rinse & Restore yoga hosted by Cara Doherty
- Fermented food and healthy meal idea demonstrations
- Restorative & Replenishing aromatherapy workshop
- complimentry use of sauna
- guided meditation
- nature walk
- talks from our fermented food expert Dearblha Reynolds, holistic nutritionist Leigh Telford and the chance to find out all you can about optimising your gut health!
Introducing Cara Doherty- Yoga Instructor
After practising yoga for over 20 years, Cara embarked upon her teacher training to enable her to get a deeper understanding of the practice. Cara has a background in acupuncture and thai massage and specialises in 'yoga rinse'- a series of asanas designed to rid the digestive system of unwanted toxins and replenish the organs.
Introducing Dearbhla Reynolds- the Kimchi Queen!
Come join in on the fun with The Cultured Club fabulously funky fermentation recipes and feel your tummy thank you for filling it full of friendly little bacteria. The Cultured Club is dedicated to reviving this lost tradition and bringing the control of our health into our own kitchens.
'Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be food' is a hard philosophy to live by when we are so removed from the food we eat.
Culturing and Fermenting our food allows us to help increase its nutrient content whilst making it more digestible and creating some valuable probiotics which are much needed to restore the internal ecosystem of our gut.
A happy gut is a happy mind and a happy body which functions as perfectly as it is supposed to.
Introducing Leigh Telford- My Nutritional Pal
Leigh has a wealth of experience in the nutrition and well-being industry. Having embarked on a journey of wellness herself, Leigh understands first hand the holistic approach to health and how this begins with the gut. She has a diploma in Holistic Nutrition and Food Intolerance Testing from the College of Naturopathic Nutrition in addition to being a certified yoga teacher and integrated Energy/Reiki Therapist.