Repair Café - Saturday 18th September 2021
If you are in need of some help to fix something, then we'll have volunteer fixers on hand to help you at this month's Repair Café.
For this event, we'll be able to help with fabric, jewellery, electronics, computers and some general things. So if you'd like a slot, please book on, and we'll be in touch if we can fit you in and have a repairer that can help. The more info that you can give us, the better. But before proceeding any further, make sure you read the COVID information below.
Keeping Everyone Safe
- Please don't attend if you have any COVID symptoms.
- Please do a lateral flow test on the morning of attending - don't attend if this is positive or invalid.
- Bring a mask and wear it at all times within the building (unless excempt)
- We'll have a one-way system in place, please stick to it.
- Door and windows will be open at the venue - dress for fresh air.
- Ideally attend by yourself, but if that's not possible, please add a note to your registration.
- There will be hand sanitising and washing facilities at the venue.
- Tables will be cleaned between each repair and touch points around the venue cleaned regularly.
- Remember: Hands - Face - Space - Fresh Air - Common Sense
A monthly pop up social event where you can repair your things with the help of our friendly volunteers and enjoy a cuppa, cake and natter.
This is a free event where you are encouraged to bring in your broken appliance, stuck zip, rusty tools, old bicycle, holey jumper – whatever you can imagine – and work with our volunteers to make the necessary repairs to keep it running. Come and join us to learn how to repair and mend, save money and be part of a community sharing crafts, knowledge and creative skills.