Mississippi's first-ever developer conference
You may have heard of us recently - we just started planning a few weeks ago but have been "planning in public" (read more about it here). The response from the community has been incredible. The inaugural year of MagnoliaJS will be be awesome — all thanks to you, the community!
With 3 stages, the day will be packed with great talks from speakers coming in from all over the U.S.
Main Stage Speakers
- Laurie Voss, npm - (@seldo)
- Ken Wheeler (@ken_wheeler)
- Jay Phelps - (@_jayphelps)
- Tae'lur Alexis (@taeluralexis)
- Nader Dabit, AWS Mobile - (@dabit3)
- Joe Previte, Digital Air Strike - (@jsjoeio)
- Gant Laborde, Infinite Red - (@gantlaborde)
- Kurt Kemple, AWS Amplify - (@kurtiskemple)
- Sia Karamalegos, Clio & Calliope - (@thegreengeek)
- Blake Watson, Mad Genius - (@blakewatson)
Additional speakers will be announced soon after our CFP closes. If you'd like to submit a talk, be sure to do so before EOD on March 22!
Get your tickets now! Prices in USD
MagnoliaJS is Mississippi's first-ever developer conference. Our mission is to foster growth and opportunities for developers in the Southeast and be the launching point for greater things for the tech in Mississippi.
We are aiming to bring together around 200 web developers and friends to learn new skills and concepts and to network and develop new relationships.