- May 26th, 2020
Everything is great, until some non-happy path implementation arises
And if someone put you on the spot, how well could you explain this?
Now you’re thinking, “Oh Crap…”
But don’t fret!
In this workshop, you’ll be taking things to the next level, shining a light into “black-box” concepts like prototypes, the this keyword, and what primitive types are.
Tyler will walk you through each concept, and build your understanding through examples and hands-on exercises in the areas you need to know.
- Primitive Types: the What, How, and Why
- Reference Execution with the this Keyword
- Understanding Implicit vs Explicit Coercion
- How Prototypal Inheritance Works in JS
- Using the ES6 Class Keyword
- Understand Lexical vs. Dynamic Scope
- Demystifying the New Keyword
- And much more!
Tickets Prices in USD
Questions? Suggestions on future workshop topics?
Email us or tweet us: @remotejsevents!