A Day in Hell NA 2021
A personal journey through Hell.
For 2021, we're bringing our vision of Northern France to more places across North America than ever before. Inspired by the cobbles of the Queen of the Classics, we have translated the agony and ecstasy of Paris-Roubaix to routes you can ride from your doorstep, taking in the finest gravel and roads less traveled available.
Events will be held in:
New York City
Taking place over the 10th and 11th of April, you may time your trip to Hell around your schedule and you may roll on or off the route at a place convenient to you. Simply ride your local route and then reward yourself with a Belgian beer, some frites and a comfy place to watch the replay of the racing.
Each Clubhouse will offer two routes - an "advanced" version and an "intermediate" version. Completion of either route will be rewarded. Please see below for the links to all routes.
Everyone who completes one of the specified routes will be given a limited edition A Day in Hell reward, to be collected from your local clubhouse. *D.C. participants can pick up the reward from Emissary on P St.
Sign up below to stay up to date and have the chance to claim your reward.
Should Government restrictions prohibit rides such as this, we will cancel this event.
Things to Note:
- Many of these routes will include gravel, hard packed dirt and other mixed terrain. Please study the route of your choosing to prepare yourself for any tricky sections. Each route will recommend a suggested tire width, but it is up to you to be best prepared and ride at your own risk.
- Please make sure you are self-sufficient to fix any flats or other issues, as there will be no mechanical support during this ride.
- Please be considerate to others on narrow roads or paths. We're all in this together.
- Please do not ride in groups which exceed local Covid-19 restrictions.
- If you or anyone in your family have any symptoms of COVID-19, do not participate.
Registration is not currently available.