A Day in Hell BLX 2021
Prepare for Hell
This year no paved paradise, with distances between 100 and 259km we take your Day in Hell a bit more back full distance. On the 10th and 11th of April, we will take you on a challenging route of undeveloped paths - full of potholes and the unexpected. With pitiful fields of desolation surrounding you, we send you over the finest bridleway, byway, gravé and cobblestones available.
Events will be held in:
- Amsterdam: Rapha Clubhouse
- Rotterdam: Koers.cc
- Eindhoven: John Knoops
- Antwerp: BikeProject.be
- Brussels/Gent: Centrum Ronde van Vlaanderen
In Amsterdam there are two ways to participate: for free and paid. Although everyone likes free stuff, with the paid version you will receive a Musette filled a limited Day in Hell Cap, a set of local brewed beers and one of Amsterdam’s best falafel Sandwich (v) made by our friends of Falafellow upon arrival.
Just be aware there are only 50 spots available for the paid version.
Everyone who completes a route will be given a limited edition A Day in Hell reward, to be collected from your local Clubhouse or partner Cafe around the event.
Sign up below to stay up to date and have the chance to claim your reward.
Routes and specific event details will be sent to all participants 2 weeks before the event.
Should Government restrictions prohibit rides such as this, we will cancel this event.
Things to Note:
- All of our routes have been test ridden and are designed to be 28c passable. However, definitions of this may vary, and you undertake to ride any route at your own risk.
- Many of these routes will include Cobbles, cobbled climbs, Gravel, bridleway and another such unpaved terrain. Please study the route you are sent and avail yourself of any tricky sections.
- Please make sure you are self-sufficient on the road, as there will be no support during this ride beyond that which you or any friends can provide you with.
- Please be considerate to others on paths and bridleways. Many of these are shared use.
- Please do not ride in groups which exceed local Covid-19 Restrictions
- If you or anyone in your family have any symptoms of COVID-19 do not participate.
*Footnote:'gravé' - defined as "(an area of) farm track/road/footpath/bridleway etc. which consists of potholes, loose paving, stones, rubble, and mud."
Registration is not currently available.