Rapha Singapore A Day In Hell | 16th & 17th April 2022
All day long, a personal journey through Hell, the agony and ecstasy.
On Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th April, Rapha Singapore together with multiple locations around the world will host our tribute to the queen of the classics, Paris-Roubaix but with a unique local flavour.
Embark on a route of hellish proportions that explores some of the roughest backroads you seldom dare ride.
Team Captains can sign up here to book your team's spot on A Day in Hell, Singapore, attempting some of the toughest routes we've ridden. We are giving teams the chance to ride on either of 2 days in the interest of safe distancing. You may take on the course over Saturday 16th or Sunday 17th April, starting from wherever you wish, the choice is yours.
We will share the route with Team Captains at least 1 week in advance of the event.
Fire and brimstone, cobbles, mud, and gravel. Ride solo or form a team of up to 8 riders and feel the same start line anticipation, road vibration and complete elation on your own Day in Hell.
- All riders can complete the designated route in one ride at anytime between Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th April 2022.
- The ride can start and finish at any location on the route, but must cover and complete the designated route.
- The route has been test ridden and are designed to be passable on 25c tyres. However, definitions of this vary. You can ride the route on any bike you wish at your own risk.
- The route will include off-road trails, climbs and descents, gravel, bridleway and unpaved terrain. Please study the route you are sent and ready yourself for any of the tricky sections.
- Participants must have on-the-road riding experience with good bike handling capabilities.
- This ride can be done by solo or in a team of up to 5 riders.
- All riders are to be 100% self-sufficient, there will be no support during this ride beyond that which you or any of your teammates can provide you with.
- All riders must abide by all traffic rules and all local Covid rules at all times
- Please be considerate to others on paths and bridleways as many of these are shared with pedestrians and other cyclists.
- All riders must have a mask in their possession and use it during their time off the bike in line with government guidelines.
- All riders must abide by Rapha's Riding Guidelines on the ride at all times.