A Day in Hell Denmark 2020
Rapha and Allroads brings a taste of Northern France to Northern Zealand on the 24th and 25th of October. The only way to experience 'A Day In Hell' this year is if you do it yourself.
We've created a route that will explore some of the backroads we rarely get to experience - including some hard-packed gravel suitable for road bikes. Everyone who completes the route will be given a limited edition "A Day In Hell" finishers badge, to be collected at Rapha Copenhagen 2 weeks after the event.
The route starts in Hillerød, though you're welcome to start from wherever is convenient to you, and will head Northwest towards Arresø before turning inland and towards the Northcoast and some of the rough roads around Hellebæk. From Humlebæk it's the usual way back to Copenhagen via Strandvejen.
All participants will receive the route Friday 23rd of Ocotber via email.
Sign up below to stay up to date and have the chance to claim your reward
Things to Note:
- All of our routes have been test ridden and are designed to be 28c passable. However, definitions of this may vary, and you undertake to ride any route at your own risk.
- Please make sure you are self-sufficient on the road, as there will be no support during this ride beyond that which you or any friends can provide you with.
- Please be considerate to others on paths and bridleways. Many of these are shared use.
- Please do not ride in groups which exceed local Covid-19 Restrictions
- If you or anyone in your family have any symptoms of COVID-19
Registration is not currently available.