Weather Permitting. Please follow us on Instagram
for immediate updates in case of cancellation
NO SATURDAY RIDE ON THE DATES BELOW
Departing the Rapha Austin Clubhouse at 7:30 a.m. every Saturday, join us for a 50+ mile loop at a steady B pace of 15-16mph. The courses will rotate slightly, with a focus on the Creedmoor rolling hills, east loop to Manor, New Sweden and a west loop to explore Hill-country.
As a reminder, by attending this ride you are agreeing to follow the rules of the road.
1. Be kind to other riders, pedestrians & vehicles on the road.
2. Follow traffic laws
3. Ride two abreast
4. Communicate hazards (via hand signals or verbal warnings)
5. Pass folks on the left during spicy sections
6. Hold your line and don't cross the yellow line
7. Must have your own flat kit
8. Aero bars are not permitted
This is a drop ride, but it is not a race. There are regroup spots after sections where we intentionally light it up. Please be prepared to fix your own flats and mechanicals.
Be a positive representative of cyclists in the community. Look out for one another's safety, and communicate to a ride leader if you have any issues or plan to depart the ride.
Bottom line is to have fun, and stay safe!
This week's route can be downloaded here