Intro to Python for Professionals
Trainer: Dr. Sony Valdez, DIT
This is a 2-day Python programming course designed to give you a solid training on the fundamentals.
- Ideal for professionals picking-up Python for the first time.
- Learn to manipulate data structures such as strings, tuples, lists, dictionaries, and sets.
- Learn how to utilize functions and classes.
- Pickup an effective development practice and workflow
- If you've already taken some Basic Python courses online, it's also a good review of Python.
- Exclusive guidance on specific topics that might be giving you trouble.
Check out the course outline here.
Skill level required
New and experienced programmers
Before the workshop, we ask attendees to install the following:
- Python 3.7 (if you're on Windows, make sure Python is added in the path)
- Code Editor (Sublime Text 3, Notepad2, Vim, Emacs, etc.)
Date and Time
- July 27-28, 2019
- 9:00am to 6:00pm on both days
- Bring your own laptop (and charger)
- Wi-Fi will be provided at the venue
Paying through Bank Deposit?
Deposit payment to the bank account with the following details:
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Name: Python.PH, Inc.
SWIFT Code: BOPIPHMM
Please fill-out this form for uploading a scan or picture of the deposit receipt / online transfer https://forms.gle/1USCWKuyVxnbgPw6A
Our team will then mark your ticket as "paid" and you will receive an email with your ticket(s) status marked "paid".
NOTE: Please deposit your payment for invoice orders within 5 days. Otherwise, the ticket(s) may be re-allocated.