Intro to Python for Complete Beginners
Trainer: Dr. Sony Valdez, DIT
This is a 2-day course designed to introduce programming concepts, establish your fundamental knowledge and skills in Python, and prepare you for specialized courses.
- Ideal for people with no programming background.
- Get introduced to programming concepts
- Learn to manipulate data structures such as strings, tuples, lists, dictionaries, and sets.
- Learn how to utilize functions and classes.
- Pickup an effective development practice and workflow
- Exclusive guidance on specific topics that might be giving you trouble.
Check out the course outline here.
Skill level required
Ideal for people with no programming backrgound
Before the workshop, we ask attendees to install the following:
- Python 3.7 - you can download the installer from python.org (if you're on Windows, make sure Python is added in the path)
- Code Editor (Sublime Text 3, Notepad2, Vim, Emacs, etc.)
Date and Time
- August 31 - September 1, 2019
- 9:00am to 6:00pm on both days
- Bring your own laptop (and charger)
- Wi-Fi will be provided at the venue
You may reach our team via Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Text/Call 0920 112 6306
Registration is not currently available.