Intro to Python for Absolute Beginners
Trainer: Dr. Sony Valdez, DIT
Is a 2-day course designed to introduce programming concepts, establish your fundamental knowledge and skills in Python, and prepare you for specialized courses.
- Ideal for people with no programming background.
- Get introduced to programming concepts
- Learn to manipulate data structures such as strings, tuples, lists, dictionaries, and sets.
- Learn how to utilize functions and classes.
- Pickup an effective development practice and workflow
- Exclusive guidance on specific topics that might be giving you trouble.
Check out the course outline here.
Skill level required
Ideal for people with no programming background.
Before the workshop, we ask attendees to install the following:
- Internet connection
- Note that for the purpose of the online training, the teacher might ask for you to share your screen.
- Python 3.7 installed
- Visual Studio Code installed
- Join us at pythonph.slack.com
- you can send yourself a slack invitation here python.ph/slack
Date and Time
- July 24 and July 31, 2021
- 9:00am to 5:00pm on both days
Registration is not currently available.