Pixel Pioneers Bristol 2019
Pixel Pioneers is a series of affordable events bringing world-class advice from the brightest minds in web design and development to the UK. Curated by Oliver Lindberg, former editor of net magazine, the events aim to make sense of the ever-changing web industry through inspiring and practical presentations and are tailored to its vibrant community.
Join us for our third Bristol conference!
Pixel Pioneers Bristol, a one-day conference preceded by a day of workshops, takes place in Bristol right at the harbourside. Speakers this time include Rachel Andrew, one of the primary authorities on CSS Grid, Verne Ho, director of UX at Shopify, Lisi Linhart, creative developer and web animation expert, and Phil Hawksworth, head of developer relations at Netlify and JAMstack expert.
Here's what you get for your conference ticket:
- Eight practical sessions with actionable takeaways
- Lots of useful (!) swag from us and our partners
- First dibs on limited tickets for workshops and side events
- After-party with free drinks
Pixel Pioneers will be preceded by a day of workshops on Thursday, 6 June. You can choose between:
- Front-End Performance: Building Faster Websites with Harry Roberts
- Web Accessibility for Developers: Essential Tools for Inclusive Coding with Shopify's Tiffany Tse and Scott Vinkle — this workshop costs just £25 for a full-day!