Pixel Pioneers Bristol 2017
Pixel Pioneers is a brand new series of affordable events bringing world class advice from the brightest minds in web design and development to the UK. Curated by Oliver Lindberg, former editor of net magazine, the events aim to make sense of the ever-changing web industry through inspiring and practical presentations and are tailored to its vibrant community.
Join us for our inaugural conference in Bristol!
Pixel Pioneers Bristol, a one-day conference, will take place in Bristol right at the harbourside. Speakers include the one and only Jeremy Keith, Bristol's own Mr Joe, and email hacker extraordinaire Mark Robbins.
Here's what you get for your conference ticket:
- Eight practical sessions with actionable takeaways
- Goodie bag packed with useful swag from us and our partners
- Access to an exclusive Pixel Pioneers Slack channel
- First dibs on limited tickets for workshops and side events
- After-party with free drinks
- Exclusive access to conference videos and slide decks within two weeks of the event
There will also be a Web Agency Bootcamp on 21 June on how to build, market, and grow your web business. The four-hour workshop will be hosted by the founders of We Make Websites, the UK's leading Shopify design agency, who will share the secrets of their success and the many lessons they've learned along the way. Details are on the conference site, and tickets are just £25 - an absolute bargain!