TICKETS GO ON SALE SOON.
The Nottingham Digital Summit is a charity-driven one-day digital marketing conference bringing together the region's leading marketing, creative and technical professionals.
Your £100 donation to The Nottingham Refugee Forum in lieu of The Nottingham Digital Summit conference fee will go directly to support services for Chidren and Families at the centre.
You will receive a PDF receipt of your donation if you want to claim this as an expense from your employer.
If you are unable to pay by credit card and would prefer an invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the number of tickets you require (minimum order for invoicing: 2 tickets) together with your name, your company name, and your company address.
Tickets on sale soon.
Thanks to the kind generosity of our sponsors, your donation also gets you:
- a free lunch
- a free ice cream
- free teas and coffees
- free after party with adult beverages, live music, and food. Click here to learn more about the After Party
- a free goodie bag sponsored by Google
- learn from the experts from Adobe, BuzzSumo, Google, Hallam, Jaguar Land Rover, Saint Gobain, State of Digital, VirginMedia, WIRED and more
- network with more than 700 of your digital peers
- and an all around great day.
750 lucky delegates made a donation to the Samaritans and are going to experience an epic digital marketing day. Sorry, but all the tickets are SOLD OUT