NTS: Level Up: Work in Games!
Learn about the Seattle and global games community and industry from some of the biggest and best in our region. We will be discussing all things games, including the latest trends like web3, cross-platform games, and where the industry is headed!
This event brings together leaders representing games startups, production, business development, and investment.
Reconnect with your fellow New Tech Northwest members and hear about the industry’s latest trends, new technologies, and what it’s like to work in game development!
**********The venue has a HEPA filter system and very high ceilings for good air filtration. ***With rising COVID cases, we will require proof of vaccination at the door.
Join us now and share this event with your friends and colleagues who wouldn't want to miss this opportunity - this event is limited to 150 attendees*
Who should attend:
- Games Engineers, UX, UI, Product Managers, Game Designers, and Artists interested in learning about open roles
- Game developers
- Game developers seeking jobs
- Non-Game developers seeking to switch industry
- Parents of kids interested in working in games
- Anyone interested in the video game industry all up
- Anyone inexperienced in Games and interested in making the switch
- Deep experience in working in games
- Gaming community insights including Web 3, Metaverse and cross-platform trends
- Types of startups and enterprise gaming companies in the Northwest
- What gaming companies are looking for in candidates to hire
- Where is growth happening in the PNW gaming industry
- 5:00pm - Networking, Beverages, Light Appetizers
- 6:00pm - Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 6:10pm - Featured Panel Discussion
- 6:40pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:00pm - Closing Remarks
10% of the profits from this event will be donated to The Vera Project. The Vera Project is an all-ages nonprofit space dedicated to fostering personal and community transformation through collaborative, youth-driven engagement in music and art.
Registration is not currently available.