Jamstack Conf Virtual
Jamstack Conf Virtual Is Back!
This year Jamstack Conf is a virtual event celebrating the next generation of web apps, where the Jamstack community and ecosystem comes together to learn, connect and create. We’ll cover the future of Jamstack for many use cases, including new innovations, demos and case studies.
Schedule (Pacific - PDT)
View the full catalogue of talks here.
Tuesday, Oct 6, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT
- Keynotes: State of the Jamstack, and how the Jamstack powers the ACLU
- Breakout talks & lightning talks: Real-time Satellite Tasking on the Jamstack, How Teespring has 2x conversion, How Kleppiere migrated 98 sites to the Jamstack to increase performance and cost savings, In Search of Jamstack Search, Migrating to Netlify One Page at a Time, Touring Next.js, and more!
- Interactive topic tables: Jamstack E-Commerce, Jamstack at the Edge, Accessibility, and more!
- 1:1 attendee networking
- Jamstack Expo + product demos
- Community Celebration
Wednesday, Oct 7, 9:00 am PDT
Paid workshops will take place on October 7th. All workshops start at 9 am PDT, and attendance is limited. Please only register for one workshop.
- Getting Started with GatsbyJS
- Building Modern APIs with GraphQL
- Build a Better Build Plugin
- Building from Scratch with Nuxt.js
- Jamstack for E-Commerce
Jamstack Conf Virtual conference sessions will be FREE on October 6th, thanks to our sponsors. Workshops on October 7th are $100, and availability is limited. We look forward to bringing together thousands of global Jamstack community members for this virtual event!
Register Prices in USD
Instructor: Eve Porcello, Moon Highway
Do you know where your data is? Is it in databases? Is it available via REST APIs? Is it found in cloud services? Is it in all of those places? Does that feel slightly stressful? Luckily, GraphQL is here to help. GraphQL provides us with a great way to organize our many different data sources and get just the data we want.
In this workshop, we’ll create our own GraphQL API with Apollo Server that orchestrates a variety of data sources. We’ll learn to deploy our application and will introduce you to a graph of GraphQL tools and features to put everything in context. Along the way, we’ll learn best practices for scalable API design that can be applied to any GraphQL project.
IThis workshop is for anyone who wants to learn more about GraphQL as a technology and how it fits into the larger JAMstack ecosystem. Even if your job role does not call for you to build GraphQL APIs every day, this course will give you what you need to query GraphQL APIs and collaborate on GraphQL projects.
Tuesday, 6 October 2020
|9:00am – 3:00pm||Day 1 - Virtual Conference|
Wednesday, 7 October 2020
|9:00am – 1:00pm||Day 2 - Workshops|