Docker Security Training - US Pacific
In this instructor-led, online training students will learn about important security features and best practices to protect your containerized services. Designed to be inclusive of multiple roles, this course is appropriate for all team members who are hands-on with Docker, including developers, operations personnel, DevOps, and architects. Completion of the Docker Fundamentals course is recommended prior to attending.
- List all the Linux and network features imposed on containers by the Docker platform, and configure them where configurable.
- Design and implement discretionary access control for users on the Docker EE platform.
- Fully audit the provenance, contents, and actions taken by containerized software from creation as an image, through testing and QA, and into deployment as a container in production.
- Kernel namespaces
- Root capabilities
- Secure computing mode
- Linux security modules
- Default and custom network encryption
- Application isolation
Role Based Access Control
- Discretionary access model
- LDAP integration
- Multitenancy isolation
Software Supply Chain
- Known vulnerability audits
- Identity signing
- Log streaming
- Metric tracking
- Auditing the Docker platform
US Pacific Time 9:00AM - 4:30PM
- Docker Fundamentals Course or Equivalent
- Some experience with Linux